Get A free consultation
- Conveniently serving the tri-county area
Across the state of Florida, is handling real estate transactions for many.Some of the qualities we pride ourselves on are: leveraging in-depth knowledge, cost-effective service, diligent and creative deal-making. We put forward a approach to law by keeping the needs of our clients our top priority. Our skilled team of legal professionals work on a myriad of real estate cases comprising of:
- Quiet Title.
- Short Sale.
- Loss Mitigation.
- Residential & Commercial Transactions.
- Real Estate Closings.
- Landlord Tenant Issues.
- Foreclosure Defense & Resolution.
- Real Estate Transactions.
FLORIDAREALESTATELAW.INFO has clients that consist of:
- Sellers and purchasers of industrial, retail, office and residential properties.
- Office, retail and industrial property-owners.
- Builder-developers of mixed-use residential complexes .
- Domestic, foreign and institutional investors in the metropolitan region.
- Ground lessors/lessees of high-end office constructions.
- Institutional lenders.
- Borrowers of building, mezzanine and enduring loans.
At FLORIDAREALESTATELAW.INFO, we listen to our clients, maintain great relationships, and provide service excellence fundamental to a future of success for us and our clients.
Area of Practice
- Quiet Title
- Short Sale
- Loss Mitigation
- Residential and Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Closings
- Landlord- Tenant Issues
- Foreclosure Defense and Resolution
- Real Estate Transactions
Miami Brickell Office
175 SW 7th Street
4786 W Commercial Blvd.
Palm Beach Office
515-2 24th Avenue North
Lake Worth, Florida-33130